OTC Professional Orthopaedic was established as the Ohio Truss Company all the way back in 1893. Gradually the company evolved into Surgical Appliance Industries and then later SAI Therapeutic Brands, with the OTC name being used to identify its extensive line of prescription orthopedic
appliances and supports.
The OTC program is built on the best mix of healthcare products that are designed and engineered for therapeutic performance and wearing comfort – and specifically targeted to meet the needs of everyday active, fitness-oriented, and occupational injury consumers.
OTC Professional Orthopaedic products are specifically intended to provide prescription-strength support to help relieve the discomfort associated with strains, sprains and other musculoskeletal disorders, and to help keep you active and independent.
OTC BRACES & SUPPORTS ARE USED THOUSANDS OF TIMES EVERY DAY TO TREAT INJURIES DUE TO:
- everyday activities such as walking, gardening, playing with the kids
- high impact activities associated with sports, exercise, and fitness
- occcupational injuries due to heavy lifting or repetitive motion
OTC OFFERS OVER 100 DIFFERENT PRODUCTS IN GENERAL CATEGORIES, INCLUDING:
- lower extremity (knee, ankle, walkers and shoes); – upper extremity (elbow, wrist, and hand)
- truncal supports, (lower back, rib belts, binders); – cervical collars and traction
The OTC brand utilizes the latest materials and hand crafted manufacturing to produce world-class products – the majority Made-In-The-USA – at affordable prices. Our prescribing physicians trust them, and our many clients appreciate their extraordinary value.
Still family owned and operated after 120 years, those of us at OTC are proud to consider ourselves among the “Last of the Independents.”